I originally made this just for fun after a conversation with a buddy. But since it's been so well received, I figured I'd make it available for purchase.
A few things you need to know if you're going to position it where I have:
- If you have tint on the inside of your windshield, this will adhere to it without issue. Unfortunately, if you ever decide to remove this decal, it will destroy the tint strip. Fortunately, you can get a new strip of tint installed for about $20 in my experience.
- Also, the reason mine stands out as well as it does is because I have a strip of black gloss vinyl on the outside of my windshield (not included). That also obscures this banner from view from outside the car. Which is exactly what I wanted.
- Don't install this on hot glass. If your car's been baking in the sun, throw a towel on the windshield or bring the car inside and wait for the glass to cool off.
- Clean the blue-waffle vape residue and hooker spit off the glass.
- This banner is pretty good size, so it's okay to ask for help from someone with experience. If nothing else, look up the "hinge method" for installing vinyl banners on YouTube. I can't afford to replace these for free if you botch the install.
- Free Shipping within the US
- Measurement: 23.25" x 4"
- Made from Oracal 651 (Vinyl Manufacturer Spec Page)
- Available in a variety of colors
- Proudly made in the USA (Orange Park, FL)